The Multiversal Role Play Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Multiversal Role Play Forum

A forum where everyone can role play in whatever universe they wish. One can even make up their own universe, and invite others to play in it.

2 posters

[Fallout Character] Evelyn Nyte

Werekitty39501
    Werekitty39501
    Admin

[Fallout Character] Evelyn Nyte Empty [Fallout Character] Evelyn Nyte

Post by Werekitty39501 Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:00 pm

Character by StormRebel

As the first character I plan to RP as here, and one of the only ones I've got totally planned out, I thought it wise to post a bit out of my Fallout character here. She'll mostly work in the time period of Fallout 3, however due to the events of New Vegas happening only 4 years after Fallout 3, she could work in either setting.

Evelyn's parents, Maria and John Nyte, worked as caravan traders for ten years on the East Coast of the US from 2250 to 2259. On November 8th, 2259, the couple sets out on a final caravan trip to Rivet City, despite Maria being due to give birth in just two months. The trip however was short, and the payout was well worth it, so they use it as an end to their careers, and plan to retire in Rivet City. However, shortly after arriving in the DC area, things take a turn for the worse when the caravan is ambushed by raiders. Of the fourteen caravan members that set out, twelve were killed, John Nyte amongst them. The two survivors, Maria Nyte, and another woman by the name of Alice. The women were taken captive by the bandits, and after two weeks of abuse and captivity, Alice was killed. Maria managed to escape in the cover of night shortly after, making her way alone, unarmed into the wasteland. More bad luck struck the woman as she made her way West towards the main DC area, from raiders to Deathclaws, Maria somehow managed to escape each time, keeping her child and herself safe. Miraculously, Maria managed to follow the river around the south end of the DC ruins, eventually coming reaching Rivet City. It was there, on December 24th, 2259 that Evelyn Nyte was born.

Over the coming years, young Evelyn was taught by her mother on Rivet City. Maria insisted upon teaching her daughters what she thought was absolutelly necessary to survive, focusing primarilly upon subjects such as Science, Math, History, and the like. It wasn't until age 16 that Evelyn began to learn about weaponry. She took lessons from one of the guards of the city, practicing each day on the flight deck was a pistol and same makeshift targets. By age 17, she was a decent shot and could fend for herself. After scrounging up the needed caps, she finally bought the object of her affection: a sniper rifle. In the years to come, she spent her days sitting on the edge of the flight deck, taking shots at any raider or super mutant that was dumb enough to try and get close and steal something. On Evelyn's 18th Birthday, December 24th, 2278, her tired mother finally died peacefully in her sleep, her job of raising her daughter completed.

Evelyn Nyte is a 5"6' Caucasion female with relativelly pale skin. She has long, bleach-blonde hair that comes down just below her shoulders, and dark blue eyes. Due to her small frame, she's very fast and stealthy, usually opting to sneak around her enemies, or fight them from afar with long-ranged weapons. She's great with computers, technology, and decent at repairing equipment and weaponry. Despite having little experience with them, she's fascinated by and loves explosives, however being near a live one that she didn't set is utterly terrifying to her. Her weapons of choice are usually a sniper rifle and a silenced handgun. Despite her love of science, she greatly prefers bullets to energy weapons due to a variety of reasons, from the ammunition being more common, to the fact that energy weapons simply confuse her greatly.

Personality-wise, Evelyn's usually shy, quiet, and slow to trust new people. Once she does make a friend however, she'll defend them with her life. She's not very charismatic, but makes up for that by letting her actions speak louder then her words. Despite this, she can be very flirty, albeit not very persuasive in her advances in that field. She is by no means a coward, and despises running from fights if someone threatens her life, however prefers to play dirty, setting traps, hiding, and sniping from afar.

Hope you enjoyed learning about Evelyn, and I hope to RP with her here soon. Let me know what you thought of her story, and if you have any suggestions. ~Storm
    StormRebel
    StormRebel

[Fallout Character] Evelyn Nyte Empty Re: [Fallout Character] Evelyn Nyte

Post by StormRebel Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:03 pm

Ah, why thank you. Saves me the trouble of posting it.
    Werekitty39501
    Werekitty39501
    Admin

Post by Werekitty39501 Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:10 pm

Just trying to help. ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:32 am