The Multiversal Role Play Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Multiversal Role Play Forum

A forum where everyone can role play in whatever universe they wish. One can even make up their own universe, and invite others to play in it.

4 posters

Witty Survival-ey Title to be added later.

Werekitty39501
    Werekitty39501
    Admin

Witty Survival-ey Title to be added later. - Page 2 Empty Re: Witty Survival-ey Title to be added later.

Post by Werekitty39501 Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:10 am

"I, somewhat seriously, doubt I could lift it," Celess observed, as she continued to collect nicely sized bamboo poles.
    StormRebel
    StormRebel

Witty Survival-ey Title to be added later. - Page 2 Empty Re: Witty Survival-ey Title to be added later.

Post by StormRebel Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:12 am

Eliza shouts back, "It's only thirty pounds."
    Werekitty39501
    Werekitty39501
    Admin

Post by Werekitty39501 Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:18 am

"Then I probably could lift it, considering my backpack, alone, is probably about eighty pounds," Celess observed, as she began to cut the bamboo poles into even lengths, and setting them by the raft. She then went looking for some nice long grasses. "I still won't touch it, and I probably can't shoot it."
    Stormwarden

Post by Stormwarden Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:20 am

"Fair enough, ma'am." Viper took the opportunity to mentally map out the area. And to also gather an idea of what was available here.
    StormRebel
    StormRebel

Post by StormRebel Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:22 am

Eliza wanders along the edges of the jungle, gathering suitable firewood. She refused to go very deep into it, however. She hadn't checked her revolvers, but she was sure they'd need repairs before she was to use them, and she wasn't about to wander into an unexplored jungle without defense.
    Werekitty39501
    Werekitty39501
    Admin

Post by Werekitty39501 Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:30 am

By the time Eliza comes back with firewood, Celess had fashioned a crude, but rather sturdy frame from the bamboo she had been cutting down, and was draping the life raft over it. Viper is off hunting in the jungle.
    StormRebel
    StormRebel

Post by StormRebel Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:31 am

She brings back quite a bit of firewood-- mostly smaller pieces, but some big ones to, as much as she can carry in her arms. She drops it all on the sand.
    Werekitty39501
    Werekitty39501
    Admin

Post by Werekitty39501 Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:46 am

Celess opens her large black duffle, and pulls out a peforated ring, then flips a toggle on its side, and expanding it to its full size. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] She then pulls some white wadding out of her fanny pack, and an odd little contraption[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.], using it to shower sparks on the wadding, setting it alight. She started by adding dry grasses, then the wood. She put the grate over the top of the camp stove.
    Stormwarden

Post by Stormwarden Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:56 am

Viper returned with firewood, not as much as Eliza, but he was also concerning himself with food stores. He had found some coconuts to help with supplies. He had also gotten out a blank notepad and had started to make a map of the area. "It ain't much, but it should help."
    StormRebel
    StormRebel

Post by StormRebel Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:58 pm

"Right..." Eliza folds her arms for a moment, "What should I do next? More wood?"
    Werekitty39501
    Werekitty39501
    Admin

Post by Werekitty39501 Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:28 pm

"It would be a good idea," Celess replied. "We need enough to last us through the night. Also, some dried grasses would not go amiss. I'd like to fabricate make-shift torches to keep any predators away from the camp."
    StormRebel
    StormRebel

Post by StormRebel Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:35 pm

"See, that's where the anti-material rifle comes in. Nothing keeps a predator away from you like a ten milimeter hole in it's head!" She grins, and wanders back off, "Wood and grass, got it."
    Werekitty39501
    Werekitty39501
    Admin

Post by Werekitty39501 Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:55 pm

"What an incredibly simplistic observation," Celess mused, as she pulled out her nested mess kit, separating a boiler and lid from them. "Ah. Coconuts... Hm... Did you find any manner of fresh water in your journey, Mister Viper?"
    Stormwarden

Post by Stormwarden Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:29 pm

"Not yet, but workin' on it. Ah might have a way to make some in a pinch, but I want to see what Ah can find first. Ah'll scout some more." Viper began to wander closer, careful to mark a trail with his multitool so he could find his way back to camp. Fresh water will be a concern. And I don't want to wander off alone because I don't know what's on this island.
    Werekitty39501
    Werekitty39501
    Admin

Post by Werekitty39501 Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:56 pm

"Wait a moment. Can you use a M6 Scout Rifle?" Celess asked.
    Stormwarden

Post by Stormwarden Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:11 pm

"Ah can use one. Ah have my own sidearm. But Ah know how to use an M6. You may need that in case anythin' comes into the camp."
    Ryusukanku
    Ryusukanku

Post by Ryusukanku Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:14 pm

Willy busied himself with some light beachcombing. Walking up and down a short length of beach that was within direct eyesight of the camp.

He poked at various things with a stick, before stooping to toss the occasional item that may or may not have come from the ship into a canvas 'Laundry bag' he had pulled from his luggage.

He lifted a mass of seaweed up on the end of his stick and looked at it critically.

"If worse comes to worse I'm Ninety Percent sure this is edible."

StormRebel
    StormRebel

Post by StormRebel Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:20 pm

Eliza's picking up sticks and branches, not straying to far from the others.. She makes note of the strange bartender further down the way.
    Werekitty39501
    Werekitty39501
    Admin

Post by Werekitty39501 Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:25 pm

"I have two 22LR rifles, a 22LR handgun, and 357 handgun that can take 38 specials in a pinch, and I've also got a Winchester Rifle," Celess said simply. "I thought you'd like the M6 for it's versatility. It does have a shotgun."
    Stormwarden

Post by Stormwarden Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:47 pm

"Ah'll roll with it. If Ah do encounter a threat, Ah'll put it to good use."
    Werekitty39501
    Werekitty39501
    Admin

Post by Werekitty39501 Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:52 pm

Celess nodded, and pulled the folded scout rifle out of her pack. She unfolded it, and handed it off to Viper. "I've got water purifying pills... But nothing for desalinization... With the right materials I could build a still of some sort, even a solar still... I wasn't, exactly, prepared for a shipwreck..."
    Stormwarden

Post by Stormwarden Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:13 am

"Who would be? Ah have some of the same, mahself, but if y'all can find me some pots, pans, even a metal drum, Ah can help make it mahself. Ah'll see about gettin' some palm leaves fer the shelter as well. "Ah'll let you know if help is needed."

And with that, Viper went into the woods, slowly at first, marking territory as he went, so that he wouldn't get lost.
    Ryusukanku
    Ryusukanku

Post by Ryusukanku Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:37 am

He stopped a moment, and slowly lowered his bag to the ground, before taking his hat from his head and crept sideways. Stick in one hand, and hat in the other he cautiously stalked a large crab that was on the sand, trying not to spook it before he could catch the thing.

"Oooh... fresh seafood. Things are looking up. Ok... easy does it you tasty little reject from a Disney movie. I'm not gonna hurt you... I just want to make dinner for me and my new friends, savvy?"
    StormRebel
    StormRebel

Post by StormRebel Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:40 am

Eliza returns to Cel's camp, carrying not sticks, but.. a very large turtle shell.
    Werekitty39501
    Werekitty39501
    Admin

Post by Werekitty39501 Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:43 am

Celess was returning from the seashore, having filled up a pan, and a metal kettle thing with water. She looked at Eliza's offering with a raised eyebrow. "A turtle shell?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:26 pm