The Multiversal Role Play Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Multiversal Role Play Forum

A forum where everyone can role play in whatever universe they wish. One can even make up their own universe, and invite others to play in it.

4 posters

Witty Survival-ey Title to be added later.

StormRebel
    StormRebel

Witty Survival-ey Title to be added later. Empty Witty Survival-ey Title to be added later.

Post by StormRebel Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:22 am

((A new RP, hurray! This RP's theme is basically going to start as a survival on an island, however we may add more supernatural, SciFi, or fantasy elements later down the road to spice it up a bit. This is an open RP, so anyone's free to join as any character you like. Below, I'll set up the intro, then introduce my character. Have fun!))

You were on board a cruise ship, ironically named 'The Titanic', bound for the Bahamas. Whatever your reasons for being on board, at midnight on the previous night, a tragedy occurred. No one's quite sure what exactly happened, and it may very well remain that way, but at midnight, power to the ship went out. A few moments later, the entire ship shook violently, and a violent storm rolled in. Somehow, in all the confusion, the ship sunk.. you were knocked out somehow during it all. You wake up on a sandy shore, or somewhere near it. The sun's bright in the sky.. To either your left and right is beach, and ahead of you is a vast jungle. The ship you were once on is nowhere to be seen, however, it'd soon become apparent you're not the only survivor.

--

Eliza coughs a bit as she opens her eyes, rolling onto her back and shading her open eyes with an arm, groaning a bit as she sun blinds her for a moment. She would have sat up, but the presence of her very heavy duffle bag ways her down a bit.. she'd had it over her shoulder before the ship went down, somehow it stayed with her. She looks around, rubbing her forehead as she realizes what happened, "Jesus Christ.."
    Werekitty39501
    Werekitty39501
    Admin

Witty Survival-ey Title to be added later. Empty Re: Witty Survival-ey Title to be added later.

Post by Werekitty39501 Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:32 am

Celess lay on hands and knees coughing up water, as she stared down at the sand.

"This is the last time I take the suggestion of my course advisor," Celess grumbled, as she dragged her large black (thankfully waterproof) duffle up further along the beach. "Go on a cruise, she said, it will offer you a chance for some rest and relaxation, she said. My time would have been better spent at home, fortifying my bunker..."
    Stormwarden

Witty Survival-ey Title to be added later. Empty Re: Witty Survival-ey Title to be added later.

Post by Stormwarden Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:37 am

"Ow...owowow..." Red had, up to this point, been seriously enjoying his trip. It wasn't often he could take his guns off and seriously relax. He first rolled onto his back, and then struggled to his feet, and then looked around. He had gone back to his room, and retrieved his duffle bag and some emergency gear from under the bed just before he blacked out. He saw his hat in the surf and pulled it out of the water, shook it out, and put it back on his head.

And this is what Ah get when Ah board a ship named "Titanic." Well, so much for gettin' to Puerto Rico on time. He began to review the inventory in his bags, making sure all the contents were there. He also had to hope some of the cargo washed ashore.

"Anyone else here?"
    Ryusukanku
    Ryusukanku

Post by Ryusukanku Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:38 am

"HELP!"

Came a muffled cry from a semi-inflated rubbery yellow mass nearby. It looked like a rubber dinghy that had barely survived making it to shore before cocooning whomever was struggling within.

It undulated as the waves sloshed it about some rocks and the person within tried desperately to free themselves.

"Gemmie outta this thing!"

StormRebel
    StormRebel

Post by StormRebel Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:46 am

Eliza groans as she stands and moves over to the yellow mass nearby. She sets her duffle down when she gets near the water, and runs over-- shakily --to help whoever's stuck.
    Werekitty39501
    Werekitty39501
    Admin

Post by Werekitty39501 Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:50 am

Celess struggled out of her backpack, and put it with her duffle, then looked up in surprize at the voice. She picked up duffle and backpack, plodded down the beach toward it.

"Yes. I'm here, and it would appear that somebody got caught in a deflating life raft," Celess shouted, as she came into view, a skinny woman in her mid twenties, wearing glasses that, amazingly enough, weren't lost in the sea, a pair of jeans, and a shirt.
    Ryusukanku
    Ryusukanku

Post by Ryusukanku Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:53 am

Working from the outside it was fairly easy for Eliza to help free the trapped person from it's folds. The familliar round face of the Titanic's bartender popped out, his damp black hair plastered to his forehead as he stared blinking out in the newfound sunlight.

"Oh... oh thanks... geez I thought I survived the wreck only to smother in rubber... usually I gotta PAY for that sort of treatment."

Stepping free of the quasi-inflated liferaft he mopped his face with a handkerchief, straightened his red shirt and turned around to drag the raft the rest of the way onto the beach.

StormRebel
    StormRebel

Post by StormRebel Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:55 am

Eliza sighs and heads back to her duffle. She shrugs off her leather jacket, tossing it onto the sand. She's now wearing only a black T-Shirt, jeans, and what appears to be hiking boots.
    Werekitty39501
    Werekitty39501
    Admin

Post by Werekitty39501 Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:56 am

"How nice. We didn't kill off the redshirt," Celess quipped, looking at the dynamic duo. "So. Any ideas as to where, exactly, we are, and how, aside from any manner of wacky adventures typically seen on a weekly cross-genre hit television show, we're going to get off this island?"
    StormRebel
    StormRebel

Post by StormRebel Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:59 am

Eliza sits down on the beach, unzipping her duffle and pulling her Barrett 82A1 from it, taking it apart, muttering, "What a mess.."
    Ryusukanku
    Ryusukanku

Post by Ryusukanku Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:05 am

The bartender, grunted as he dragged the uncooperative raft onto the dry part of the beach before dropping down onto his butt and sighing.

"I dunno... what do I look like? The Skipper? Maybe the Professor?" he pulled off one sneaker and dumped out the collected sand before putting it back on. He then did his best to unfold some of the raft and root about in it. "All I know was I was doing inventory when all hell broke loose. It was almost all I could do to grab a raft and some of my junk before I became a guest star on 'The *GLUB* Boat'. " finding a white Tilley Hat he smiled and slapped it on his head.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Werekitty39501
    Werekitty39501
    Admin

Post by Werekitty39501 Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:12 am

"If we're going to be referencing Gilligan's Island, then I would probably be the archetype of the Professor, though I'm not an actual professor," Celess observed as she opened her large duffle, and pulled out an axe, a Spetznaz entrenching tool, and a fanny pack, which she clipped around her waist, slipping the tools into loops on the belt. She then pulled out a survival knife and strapped it to her leg. "I would humbly suggest that you all move above the high-tide line, however. It wouldn't be a good idea for your hard work to be washed away, now would it?"
    StormRebel
    StormRebel

Post by StormRebel Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:14 am

Eliza sighs a bit as she examines her weapon, piecing it back together, "Not to bad.. Just gotta let it dry out.."
    Ryusukanku
    Ryusukanku

Post by Ryusukanku Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:22 am

"Oh... hey. Thanks for getting me out of there." He said, holding out his hand to Eliza in an offered handshake. "Name's Willy Krebs."

StormRebel
    StormRebel

Post by StormRebel Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:24 am

She blinks, looking up, "Ah. Right. Sure." She'd take the handshake, "Eliza Cross. Nice to meet you."
    Werekitty39501
    Werekitty39501
    Admin

Post by Werekitty39501 Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:32 am

Celess sighs, and moves over to the duo, one of whom had shaken Eliza's hand and gone silent.

"Since we are introducing ourselves, I am Doctor Celess Risdine... And no I'm not a medical doctor."
    StormRebel
    StormRebel

Post by StormRebel Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:35 am

Eliza stands, looking at Cel', "Well. Hello there, sexy." She'd turn around then and pick up her bag, setting her rifle back inside and zipping it up.
    Werekitty39501
    Werekitty39501
    Admin

Post by Werekitty39501 Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:38 am

Celess stood there blinking in surprise, then shook her head, and gave Eliza an odd look. "This would have gone better if I had just the bus home..." she grumbled, before checking out the nearby folage. IF she found any good thick stalks of bamboo, she'd start cutting some down.
    StormRebel
    StormRebel

Post by StormRebel Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:41 am

Eliza sighs and follows, keeping her bag close, "So. 'Doctor'. What do we do?"
    Stormwarden

Post by Stormwarden Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:48 am

Viper looked around and sighed. He looked into his bag, checked that the ammo was dry, and that his sidearms were in good condition. "Name's Red. Sorry fer the delay. Ah was a bit busy checkin' fer anyone else. Hadn't seen any other survivors so far. Maybe that'll change. Damnit, was lookin' forward to a nice vacay."
    Werekitty39501
    Werekitty39501
    Admin

Post by Werekitty39501 Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:50 am

"Well I was cutting this bamboo, to turn the life raft into a temporary shelter. This way we would have some manner of roof, should it rain. How are you at recognising firewood? You could gather some, so we would not be too cold, during the night. The survival tools I have with me are inadequate for anything serious, or long-term, but I could use them to create something that would work, better. For now, though, we make a temporary camp, rest from our ordeal, and be ready for a little exploration, in the morning."
    StormRebel
    StormRebel

Post by StormRebel Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:54 am

She nods, "Right.. I'll look for some. Do me a favor and guard my bag? Don't open it."
    Stormwarden

Post by Stormwarden Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:58 am

"Ah'll help gather firewood. Least Ah could do. If Ah find any food, Ah'l bring somma that back too."
    Werekitty39501
    Werekitty39501
    Admin

Post by Werekitty39501 Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:00 am

"All right, even though I do know you've got a Barrett anti-material rifle in there," Celess observed, then turned to Viper. "Hello. Sorry for ignoring you, earlier. I'm Doctor of Engineering, Celess Risdine. The lady gathering the firewood is Eliza, who for some reason possesses an anti-material rifle... The fellow, over there is our resident redshirt, Willy Krebs. I shall have to remember to make Krebs/Crabs puns later, when I'm not focused on building a temporary shelter."
    StormRebel
    StormRebel

Post by StormRebel Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:02 am

She sighs, "Just don't touch my rifle, yeah?" She wanders off to look for firewood.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:07 pm