The Multiversal Role Play Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Multiversal Role Play Forum

A forum where everyone can role play in whatever universe they wish. One can even make up their own universe, and invite others to play in it.

Adrian Jameson D'Morgan (utility character/mad scientist)

Stormwarden

Adrian Jameson D'Morgan (utility character/mad scientist) Empty Adrian Jameson D'Morgan (utility character/mad scientist)

Post by Stormwarden Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:03 am

Name: Adrian Jameson D'Morgan

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 220

Eyes: Blue

Race: Caucasian

Genre: Modern/Superhero/Sci-fi.

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Concept: A nod to the pulp fiction of the 1930s, 40's, and early '50s, before the Comic Code Authority ruined it. He's also something I created as a sort of challenge. How does one create a Tony Stark or a Bruce Wayne, without their sheer raw fortunes? My answer, make him a master at improvisation. In his RPs, he's either a modern-day Faust, rebelling against the "divinity" of superhumans, or in Mass Effect, a former soldier turned space pirate.

Regardless of RP, he's typically a peaceful soul who was one day pushed too far and refusing to be pushed any further. He tends to favor the mechanical end of the science spectrum, with various machines, a mechanized body armor, and bizarre cannons and other weapons being his weapons of choice. His isn't the science we know of today. His is the sort where he tests every device himself first so that he knows they are safe.

He also lacks the raw income of Batman or Iron Man. So he relies on junkyards and scavenging to get what he needs for his inventions. And the best part about THAT is that he leaves no paper trails.

Special notes: He does have a fiancee named Isabelle Priere. Usually, she is killed by something or someone, usually superhuman, or otherwise in authority. If such is the case, Adrian is trying to avenge her. That said, if the right person came to him, they can usually get him to break his need for vengeance. Just don't expect it to be easy.

If Isabelle is with him, odds are that she's fighting to treat those injured by the overdoing of superhero powers. She's an aspiring medical doctor, and I'll be doing up a separate sheet for her.

I'll add more later.

Base of ops: The classic Haunted Victorian on the top of the hill.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:51 pm