The Multiversal Role Play Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Multiversal Role Play Forum

A forum where everyone can role play in whatever universe they wish. One can even make up their own universe, and invite others to play in it.

[Utility (originally fantasy) Character] Nessa Tyrundlin

Werekitty39501
    Werekitty39501
    Admin

[Utility (originally fantasy) Character] Nessa Tyrundlin Empty [Utility (originally fantasy) Character] Nessa Tyrundlin

Post by Werekitty39501 Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:48 am

Wow, how do I write HER up.

Okay. She's the character I'm currently playing in my PnP Pathfinder game, Tuesday Nights. Chaotic Neutral half-elf bard, and a worshipper of a goddess of guile, lust, and revenge. Got into a secret sect of the aforementioned goddess by using a magical dance to induce lust in the leader, then enjoying a marathon sex session with said leader. Though she was sent out to prove herself in another way, but still... It was clever, you have to admit. Just one itty bitty problem. She sometimes has poor impulse control when it comes sharing her opinions... And nearly got killed for it by an evil witch.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nessa could work in any setting, as long as she remains bitchy, having some difficulties with impulse control, slightly amoral, impressively good-looking, and rather... promiscuous with the ability to charm those of both sexes into her bed. She'd still have red hair, green eyes, an impressive rack, and slightly athletic build.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:22 am