The Multiversal Role Play Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Multiversal Role Play Forum

A forum where everyone can role play in whatever universe they wish. One can even make up their own universe, and invite others to play in it.

2 posters

Looking for volunteers for test Zombie RP.

StormRebel
    StormRebel

Looking for volunteers for test Zombie RP. Empty Looking for volunteers for test Zombie RP.

Post by StormRebel Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:07 pm

So at some point after the 22nd, probably on either Skype, this site's chat box, or Steam group chat, I'm gonna be holding a more RPG-style mini-campaign for a zombie apoc'. Since that probably isn't too descriptive, I'll go into detail on my plans: I'd like to get a few people together, 3 at the least, preferably 5, to do a RP at the same time. I'll be DMing it, and keeping track of skills. That being said, the plot I have in mind is your characters are in a small motel, in a rural town in northern USA, close to the border of Canada. Why they're there is your choice if you choose to participate, however what really matters is what comes next. On a rainy morning in this yet-to-be named town, a zombie apocalypse has started. The characters have the choice to band together to survive, split up, or perhaps turn on each other, depending on the personality you choose for your character. The system we'll be using is a basic d20 system I've heavily modified, that I'll go more in depth into when we actually start the RP. To get a sense of what I mean, there will be base starting skills, and you must choose an occupation for your character, that will modify these skills. For example, a construction worker might have more Endurance or Strength, but less Intelligence, and an IT guy might have more Intelligence, but less Strength. I'd also like to do some sort of system where eating, drinking, and sleeping is a requirement to survive, however I don't currently have a system for that worked out, so may not include it when we actually begin. The focus of the RP will be more focused on survival, human relations, and trying to just stay alive. The goal of this RP is mostly just to get some good RP, and if the people who participate like it, we can do it again.

If you're interested, you can post a reply to this thread letting me know, or contact me on Steam if you know my Steam account. If I haven't given enough details on the concept, feel free to ask. Nothing is set in stone just yet, so there's room for change.
    Werekitty39501
    Werekitty39501
    Admin

Looking for volunteers for test Zombie RP. Empty Re: Looking for volunteers for test Zombie RP.

Post by Werekitty39501 Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:01 pm

I'm up for it.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:25 am