The Multiversal Role Play Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Multiversal Role Play Forum

A forum where everyone can role play in whatever universe they wish. One can even make up their own universe, and invite others to play in it.

3 posters

The Handy Guide to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Werekitty39501
    Werekitty39501
    Admin

The Handy Guide to My Little Pony:  Friendship is Magic Empty The Handy Guide to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post by Werekitty39501 Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:26 pm

First and foremost, the best guide is watching the series.  There are probably folks, out there, that have all three seasons on their YouTube accounts.  The Hub, and Hasbro haven't taken these down, because the Hub isn't available to everyone.  Also, many cable and satellite put the Hub in their second, or third tier channel packages, making it somewhat difficult for your average family to get.

You can look up episode synopses and peruse screenshots on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],  check out the whole gamut of fanfiction on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], never mind exploring the art, and music that this series has inspired on both YouTube, and various art sites.

It has even inspired a several Role Playing Games.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], which uses the Savage Worlds role play system by Pinnacle Entertainment; and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  There is another one, I can't remember, just now, but when I find it, I'll post it here.

Also, this:   And this:

Last edited by Werekitty39501 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:55 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fan-made trailer, and ERock for the win)
    StormRebel
    StormRebel

The Handy Guide to My Little Pony:  Friendship is Magic Empty Re: The Handy Guide to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post by StormRebel Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:08 pm

You just had to do it.
    Werekitty39501
    Werekitty39501
    Admin

The Handy Guide to My Little Pony:  Friendship is Magic Empty Re: The Handy Guide to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post by Werekitty39501 Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:44 pm

It was being talked about, therefor I provided information for those who would enjoy visiting and roleplaying there. Never mind two of the roleplaying game systems.
    Ryusukanku
    Ryusukanku

Post by Ryusukanku Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:36 am

A good example of how the setting can be treated as a world for a Role Playing Game.... and a few laughs along the way.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Werekitty39501
    Werekitty39501
    Admin

Post by Werekitty39501 Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:01 pm

All right!  And I have just found the third role play system.  Created by Erin Palette, it is called "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]".  And it is about the process that a young pony goes through to acquire their cutie mark, and how in the acquiring of success, you have to endure a lot of failure.

Erin Palette, in the 'Failure is Awesome' rulebook wrote:A recurring motif within My Little Pony is that learning only occurs through failure and overcoming
    adversity. Put another way, "Good judgment is a result of experience; however, experience usually
    gained as a result of bad judgment.” Failure is not inherently bad, because it teaches us what to do the
    next time we try. The only way to advance in skills (and therefore find one's Cutie Mark) is to fail.
    Therefore, failure is awesome.
    Ryusukanku
    Ryusukanku

Post by Ryusukanku Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:47 pm

Not sure if this goes here, or in the Shadowrun category.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Werekitty39501
    Werekitty39501
    Admin

Post by Werekitty39501 Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:05 am

One last RPG of MLP. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:57 am