The Multiversal Role Play Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Multiversal Role Play Forum

A forum where everyone can role play in whatever universe they wish. One can even make up their own universe, and invite others to play in it.

4 posters

Zombies. Except not lame zombies.

StormRebel
    StormRebel

Zombies. Except not lame zombies. - Page 2 Empty Re: Zombies. Except not lame zombies.

Post by StormRebel Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:29 pm

I'm sitting on google maps right now, actually.
    Stormwarden

Zombies. Except not lame zombies. - Page 2 Empty Re: Zombies. Except not lame zombies.

Post by Stormwarden Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:00 am

If we're to do the inner-city school, Vegas would be the best bet. But we can use one of the smaller towns and go with a smaller high school that might allow the characters to have a history together as classmates.

At the risk of sounding pervy, just how much fanservice should we put into this RP, if any? I know how forum rules tend to be >>'
    Werekitty39501
    Werekitty39501
    Admin

Post by Werekitty39501 Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:44 am

There IS an adult roleplay group and forum for that sort of thing.  This way the general run of members don't have to see that sort of thing if they don't want to.  However, one must remember one important thing about horror stories:  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    A Pesky Alien
    A Pesky Alien

Post by A Pesky Alien Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:53 am

I just reposted the zombie roleplay I already had up on our old website.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:51 am

I feel like I should've jumped into this thread a long time ago. Sorry I've been so busy and distracted by other things. x.x

I like the idea of Nevada, though not sure what I'd do with the background. Was kinda hoping me and Pesky Alien could use the opportunity to continue some Zombie Survival RP with River and Ari. I'll go check out the actual RP thread and see what's already established.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:56 am