The Multiversal Role Play Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Multiversal Role Play Forum

A forum where everyone can role play in whatever universe they wish. One can even make up their own universe, and invite others to play in it.

D&D Roleplays, non mature.

Werekitty39501
    Werekitty39501
    Admin

D&D Roleplays, non mature. Empty D&D Roleplays, non mature.

Post by Werekitty39501 Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:46 am

[MIA] A Pesky Alien: "Can I talk to you outside, away from the house?"
    Kitty: "Sure."
    Kitty: "What's going on?"
    [MIA] A Pesky Alien: "She left.  Just took off and flew away."
    Kitty: "Okay.  What happened?"
    [MIA] A Pesky Alien: "Well ignoring the fact that I'm treated like a child.  We went into Hektor's store to take what would  be useful.  They tell me not to touch anything, and have Mister High and Mighty Paladin try to keep me pinned so I couldn't go anywhere.  He couldn't keep a hold of me, so I went around and looked at some things.  Went into the back room, I found a hidden compartment with a magic ring in it."  She shows her the ring.  "They said it was evil....said it lets someone be more powerful at the cost of their own health.  I thought we could maybe sell it.  I have some contacts who'd be interested.  We need the money.  But they insisted it had to be destroyed, or kept away....They at least demanded I give it up to them, that I wasn't allowed to hold on to it.  I said no.  I found it, that makes it mine.  Anyway.  We found a box.  Under the floorboards.  Flory went to open it, but she pointed it at me.  She says it wasn't on purpose but she's already tried to melt me with one of her spells.  Anyway....It fired a poison dart out.  I was quick enough to dodge it, and...got mad.  I smacked the box out of her hands.  Turns out it had two little boxes in it, another was trapped and exploded.  Kyli got burned.  So I went to leave.  Kyli was mad....drew her sword on me.  Arthur wouldn't let me leave.  There was an argument about the ring, about my being useful, about me working for Hektor apparently, and about how the only reason I'm here is because you want me in bed.  So I feel pretty fantastic and useful right now.  I refused to give up the ring because their reasons were stupid.  I found it, that makes it mine.  So Kyli goes to summon her ghost thing or whatever it was and it takes the ring from my hands.  Kyli tried to swing her sword and destroy it.  I managed to snatch it out just in time but her sword almost took off my hand.  Flory apologized at least."
    [MIA] A Pesky Alien: Nae seems -quite- visibly angry and upset.
    Kitty: Nirabel shook her head.  "Damnit...   I don't know what to say about, hon.  But she had no right to try and take of fyour hand."
    [MIA] A Pesky Alien: "They accused me of being a traitor and a thief and then right away stole the ring from me!"
    [MIA] A Pesky Alien: "I'm here because I want to help, Mira."
    Kitty: "Maybe it's a good thing Kyli left, then.  We don't need that kind of inflexibility."
    [MIA] A Pesky Alien: "But now Flory is upset.  She's not bad."
    Kitty: "That's because she's in love with Kyli."
    [MIA] A Pesky Alien: Nae frowns, shaking her head.  "I'm going to find Kyli.  Flory isn't bad."
    Kitty: "Are you sure?  She... *sigh* from what you told me, you'll be the last person she'll want to see."
    [MIA] A Pesky Alien: She shrugs.  "I'm -trying- to be helpful here."
    Kitty: "I'm trying to keep her from skewering you with that sword of hers, darling."
    [MIA] A Pesky Alien: "She can try."
    Kitty: "All right.  I'll come with you.  Flory does have a good head on her shoulders, as does Arthur."
    Kitty: "Wait.  Instead, take Flory."
    [MIA] A Pesky Alien: "First I'm hiding this ring.  I don't want her destroying it just because she has a stick up her ass."
    [MIA] A Pesky Alien: "Yea, fine."
    Kitty: "All right.  Hide the ring, and take Flory.  She may get through to her."
    [MIA] A Pesky Alien: "I'm not a bad person....you know that right?"
    Kitty: "I know, hon."
    Kitty: Mira kissed her.  "Good luck, Naesala.  Don't get yourself killed."
    [MIA] A Pesky Alien: "Like anyone would miss me."  She frowns and wanders back to her room to hide the ring.
    Kitty: "I would."
    [MIA] A Pesky Alien: "That's one.  I wouldn't miss me."
    [MIA] A Pesky Alien: She goes back inside.
    Kitty: FLory leaned close to Nae:  "Could Ah say zhat you gave ze ring to Mira?"
    [MIA] A Pesky Alien: "Yea, fine."
    Kitty: "Eet may put 'er mind at ease."
    [MIA] A Pesky Alien: "For once it would be nice to be trusted.  All I try to do is help."
    Kitty: "Give 'er time."
    [MIA] A Pesky Alien: "That includes you."
    Kitty: "Ah am geteeng bettair."
    [MIA] A Pesky Alien: "So....I'm going to let them sort this out.  I'm going back home. "
    Kitty: "Ah... oui... May be a good idea..."

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:11 am