The Multiversal Role Play Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Multiversal Role Play Forum

A forum where everyone can role play in whatever universe they wish. One can even make up their own universe, and invite others to play in it.

Pirates, yaarr!

Pirates, yaarr! Empty Pirates, yaarr!

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:59 am

I've got a plot plan set out for a pirate themed RP that I started a few years ago. Anyone interested?

NOTE: It is NOT a One Piece RP, so don't come into it expecting that.

Plot
    Piracy, the seas are full of it. Whether it’s from simple men trying to make the most out of a bad situation or rumours of a supernatural nature, everyone seems to be getting in on the act. Most pirates fade into obscurity, but some manage to leave their mark; for good or for bad. Legends of long lost treasure hordes circulate constantly, everyone claims to know someone who knew someone who got close to the treasure.

Captain Bilespit’s treasure is the most talked about; some claim he had a map to the fountain of youth, others claim he knew the path to Valhalla. Some just believe he had maps to all the other legendary hordes. Bilespit’s legacy of terror on the high seas stretches for 30 years, and even now sailors claim to see his galleon, the Predator’s Glory.
    Stormwarden

Pirates, yaarr! Empty Re: Pirates, yaarr!

Post by Stormwarden Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:49 am

This could be very interesting. Pirates never go out of style. What era and what world is it set in?

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:41 am