The Multiversal Role Play Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Multiversal Role Play Forum

A forum where everyone can role play in whatever universe they wish. One can even make up their own universe, and invite others to play in it.

2 posters

Terror Firma

Ryusukanku
    Ryusukanku

Terror Firma Empty Terror Firma

Post by Ryusukanku Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:54 am

Been occasionally looking at games like Darksiders and the Splatterhouse remake as well as the Pen and Paper Deadlands: Hell on Earth and it's interesting to see how a world where the supernatural seems to reshape the world into something different and yet wholly familiar.

Places where humans are the minority, trying to survive in a world that has become as Alien as it is recognisable.

I have to admit it would be both disturbing and yet cool to come up with a setting around such a premise.

It could begin with anything, Chthulian old gods returning, The Rapture, Armageddon... or perhaps there's a 'jailbreak' in hell causing the damned souls to rise and create a Ghost-Apocalyptic future.

Just throwing ideas out there.

Of course this brings up the adage "You don't get the hero you want, you get the hero you deserve." If the world is that messed up, imagine the fun creating characters that live in it.

StormRebel
    StormRebel

Terror Firma Empty Re: Terror Firma

Post by StormRebel Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:56 am

I'd be up for that.. I love paranormal stuff. First thought I got were the anomalies from STALKER... Not the same, but paranormal in an apoc'. I think.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:51 pm