The Multiversal Role Play Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Multiversal Role Play Forum

A forum where everyone can role play in whatever universe they wish. One can even make up their own universe, and invite others to play in it.

5 posters

Shadowrun: At the Safehouse.

StormRebel
    StormRebel

Shadowrun: At the Safehouse. - Page 2 Empty Re: Shadowrun: At the Safehouse.

Post by StormRebel Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:15 pm

"As I've no other name for you, and it seemed rude to simply call you 'lady', there was nothing else for me to call you." She nods, opening her briefcase.
    A Pesky Alien
    A Pesky Alien

Post by A Pesky Alien Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:19 pm

"Fine, fine...." Lacy trails off, grumbling quite loudly. She watches Wolf open up her briefcase.
    Werekitty39501
    Werekitty39501
    Admin

Post by Werekitty39501 Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:22 pm

"I'm going to get some rest. I'm still conducting interviews for more runners. Just wish magic people weren't so thin on the ground," Angel said, getting up and streatching. "You two chat, and get to know one another. You're on the same team, after all."
    StormRebel
    StormRebel

Post by StormRebel Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:24 pm

Wolf nods, removing her HK PSG Enforcer Sniper Rifle.. smiling a bit and begins reassembling it.
    A Pesky Alien
    A Pesky Alien

Post by A Pesky Alien Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:52 pm

Lacy silences, her eyes scanning the weapon parts rapidly as Wolf reassambles it. "Ooooh. A PSG. Excellent choice. Looks factory standard though, that's a shame."
    StormRebel
    StormRebel

Post by StormRebel Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:53 pm

She nods, "I only recently acquired it. Fun story, that... You'll have to teach me how to modify it sometime."
    A Pesky Alien
    A Pesky Alien

Post by A Pesky Alien Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:54 pm

"I might. How fast you take it apart and put it back together? How well do you know this rifle?"
    StormRebel
    StormRebel

Post by StormRebel Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:59 pm

Wolf shrugs, "I can dissasemble and reassemble it pretty quick. Got to to make it fit in the case."
    A Pesky Alien
    A Pesky Alien

Post by A Pesky Alien Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:13 pm

"How long ago did you get it? From where? Have you used it yet?" Lacy seemed very interested in the weapon, her eyes still scanning it over.
    StormRebel
    StormRebel

Post by StormRebel Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:44 pm

"'Bout a week ago, off the black market. Friend cut me a deal. I've yet to fire her."
    A Pesky Alien
    A Pesky Alien

Post by A Pesky Alien Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:05 pm

"Not even once? Let me have a look at the bloody thing. Black market stuff is iffy at best." She slides off the couch and strolls over to Wolf.
    StormRebel
    StormRebel

Post by StormRebel Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:24 pm

"Be my guest." She moves back over to her briefcase, and unpacks the other item within, a Spyball, setting it aside for the moment.
    A Pesky Alien
    A Pesky Alien

Post by A Pesky Alien Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:44 pm

Lacy grins wide, happy as can be and darts over to the rifle. She picks it up and inspects it thoroughly, looking for any makers marks, dents, scratches, scuffs. She looks down the sights, checking the quality. After a moment, she tears the weapon apart in almost record time and begins inspecting every little nook and cranny of the rifles insides for quality.
    StormRebel
    StormRebel

Post by StormRebel Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:46 pm

Wolf's rifle is brand new. Not a scratch or dent to be seen, it having been stored in that case for the most part. Wolf focuses on her Spyball for a few moments, putting the various pieces of it together, then dissasembling it again and returning it to the case.
    A Pesky Alien
    A Pesky Alien

Post by A Pesky Alien Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:15 pm

"Impressive....normally don't see this kind of quality from the black market. Whoever you got this from has good stuff. Still...could use some modifications." She puts the rifle back together after making a few mental notes.
    StormRebel
    StormRebel

Post by StormRebel Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:18 pm

She nods, "He was pretty good. Sadly, he's no longer amongst the living." She chuckles, closing her suit case, "What weapons've you got?"
    A Pesky Alien
    A Pesky Alien

Post by A Pesky Alien Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:49 pm

"He got geeked? That's a shame. Well step right into my offence, my lovely!" She grins and performs a wonderfully eccentric bow, while pointing at the weapons lined up on the table. In order from left to right, were the following: A Beretta 101T light pistol, a Colt Government 2066 heavy pistol, an FN P93 Praetor SMG, a Franchi SPAS-22 shotgun, an ARES Desert Strike sniper rifle, and on the end, a Sernopal vz/88v assault rifle. "Everyone of them is modded to my liking."
    StormRebel
    StormRebel

Post by StormRebel Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:59 pm

Wolf looks each over carefully, nodding, "Very nice.. I especially like the SMG. I've just got my rifle here and a few other things. Revolver, taser, knife.. Other stuff. None of them modified, other then a few notches in the revolver's grip, but that's nothin'."
    A Pesky Alien
    A Pesky Alien

Post by A Pesky Alien Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:09 pm

"I'll see what I can do about that. Each one of these has seen quite a bit of use. Odds are they're going to be seeing alot more." She shrugs. "So why the rapier?"
    StormRebel
    StormRebel

Post by StormRebel Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:12 pm

She looks down for a moment, "Ah, the rapier. It's mostly for show, but there is always the time when it becomes immensely useful. Sometimes when fists and knives fail, a good sword at the ready will accomplish a close-quarters fight."
    A Pesky Alien
    A Pesky Alien

Post by A Pesky Alien Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:17 pm

"An interesting choice....only seen that kind of weapon used once. Didn't work out so well for the user, but it was fun to watch. I've got a hatchet, myself. I really want to get myself a katana though, or a good knife."
    StormRebel
    StormRebel

Post by StormRebel Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:14 am

"Well, I can assure you I'm quite adept at using it. If you get that katana, we can spar and I'll show you." Wolf smiles. "So. I'm sure Angel explained I'm good in the fields of hacking and infiltration. What's your specialty if I might ask?"
    A Pesky Alien
    A Pesky Alien

Post by A Pesky Alien Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:43 am

Lacy gestures to the row of weapons out on the table. "This is my specialty. If it was ever designed to kill, maim, or injure another living being then odds are I have worked on it, or used it. If you take a close look at each of these, you'll see none of them are stock. I have added my own touch to each weapon."
    StormRebel
    StormRebel

Post by StormRebel Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:16 am

"Ah. So a gunsmith? Or do your skills also carry over to other things? Electrician or mechanic to?" She tilts her head to the left slightly.
    A Pesky Alien
    A Pesky Alien

Post by A Pesky Alien Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:25 am

"Somewhat, to a degree. I mostly just specialize in guns. Explosives too." She grins widely at the thought. "I've got a decent stock of grenades, though I need to go shopping for more."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:48 am